Sometimes, the best way to combat the winter blues is by immersing yourself in the arts. And if you’re feeling especially blue come January 20th, you should put The Winter Show on your list of New York events to experience! This art collective can be just the creative inspiration you need. And it’s going to be an incredible display of art exhibits this year.
The Winter Show is often hailed as America’s premiere art event. Collections of traditional art, antiques, and a design fair come together to present the leading creatives across all spaces.
- Dates: January 20th through 29th, 2023
- Location: Park Avenue Armory
- Address: 643 Park Avenue, New York
- Website: https://thewintershow.artsvp.co/d92966?invite=630ad4
About The Winter Show
The Winter Show was originally founded back in 1954 by the East Side House Settlement. At the time, it was intended to raise funds for and support the thousands of New Yorkers in need. Today, it's a must-attend art event, representing some of the best artists and innovative creators. And the ticket sales proceeds still benefit the East Side House’s life-enhancing programs supporting the community.
This year marks the 69th edition of the famed art fair, and it will be held in the historic Park Avenue Armory. Prepare to spectate paintings, art on paper, designs, furniture, jewelry, and even contemporary glassworks. If you’re looking to find and take home a new piece of stunning art or just want to appreciate the incredible creativity of the thought-provoking art on display, The Winter Show is the perfect place.
2023 Winter Show Exhibitors
You can start browsing online to see the latest roster of exhibitors at this year’s art fair. Here are a few of the galleries you can add to your must-see list.
- A La Veille Russie - European and American Jewelry
- Adeson Galleries, Inc. - 19th and mid-20th Century Fine Art
- Arader Galleries - Rare Maps, Prints, Books, and Watercolor
- Aronson of Amsterdam - 17th and 18th Century Dutch Delftware
- Barbara Israel Garden Antiques - Medieval to Mid-Century Garden
- Bernard Goldberg Fine Arts, LLC - 20th Century American Art
- Carolle Thibaut-Pomerantz - Vintage Wallpaper and Decor
- Charles Clark - American Antiques from Classical Periods
- Clinton Howell Antiques - English Furniture and Decor
- Daniel Crouch Rare Books - 15th to 19th Century Antiques
- Debra Force Fine Art, Inc. - 18th to 20th Century American Paintings and Sculptures
- Didier LTD - Post-War Jewelry
And so many more!
Make sure you have The Winter Show on your list of New York events to get to this January. And remember to call on EMRG Media for all of your events to plan in 2023! We can make any corporate event, bar/bat mitzvah, fundraising gala, or product launch a success!