If there’s one historical event and story the world knows well, it’s the fateful voyage of the Titanic cruise ship. Novice historians and enthusiasts alike now have a chance of a lifetime to behold the official exhibition of this momentous luxury vessel. Titanic The Exhibition is in New York City now, after its sold-out run in London. And while this exhibit is here, you can’t miss your opportunity to see artifacts and never-before-shared details about that fateful voyage. If you're looking for NYC things to do, add this exhibit to your calendar soon!
The Official Details
To witness this official exhibition, here are the details you’ll need to know.
- Where: 526 6th Avenue, New York City (Southeast Corner of 14th W. Street at 6th Avenue)
- When: Various sessions open daily (Not Mondays)
- Duration: This tour lasts about 90 minutes
- Age Requirements: This is an all-ages experience!
- Pricing: Ticket prices start at $31 and vary depending on general and VIP access. Book Here
- Discounts: Seniors, Students, Military, and Group Discounts are available
If you have additional questions about tickets, accessibility, and the exhibition itself, you can check out the FAQs section of the website or submit your question.
What You’ll See at This Exhibition
See more than 200 original artifacts, photographs, and handwritten letters from passengers. Travel back to 1912 for a narrated experience, including true stories and timeless recovered relics. You’ll also get to see the incredible recreation of the Titanic’s interior, including the first-class suites and third-class cabins! Bring your smartphone and headphones to enjoy the audio guide, or you can rent headphones upon arrival.
Curated by a Spanish company, Musealia, and with the contribution of Titanic historian Claes-Göran Wetterholm, this exhibit brings actual historical details to life in a real way. Read survivor stories and unravel mysteries of the past with testimonials from crew members and passengers.
What past guests of the exhibit have to say:
- "Emotional, very well explained."
- "Very good family experience."
- "Loved it! Such a brilliant exhibition."
- "Really well laid out as a mixture of interesting visuals."
- "Touching and informative experience."
Don’t miss this exhibit while it’s still in New York City! Book your tour today and behold the true tale of this iconic ship. And don't forget to pick up some Titanic merchandise to commemorate your visit!
And remember, for all your private and social events, from weddings to bar/bat mitzvahs, let the EMRG Media team be your event planner!