It’s New York’s original Halloween Spectacular, happening over several weeks in both the Hudson Valley and on Long Island. Get your advance tickets and be part of this fantastic walk-through experience, seeing hand-carved pumpkins.
What began in 2005 has since grown to attract millions of guests every year. Elaborate displays of hand-carved pumpkins light up the fall sky, delighting fans and families alike. Now, at two historic landmarks, The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze is a Halloween tradition!
This fun fall festival takes place in Westchester at Van Cortlandt Manor in Croton-on-Hudson, as well as in Nassau County at Old Bethpage Village Restoration in Old Bethpage. Experience “larger-than-life” installations and displays synchronized with lights and music!
Advance tickets are required to attend. This is a family-friendly event and boasts free parking. Guests can arrive 30 minutes prior to their individual ticketed times. And The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze continues rain or shine!
Buy tickets and get more information here: https://pumpkinblaze.org/index.html
Get all of your Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze merchandise here: https://pumpkinblaze.org/blaze-shop.html
Blaze Long Island
Here’s what you can expect from Long Island’s “most electrifying fall” festival now through November 6th.
- Explore and take a stroll on the grounds of the 19th-century village
- See more than 7,000 Jack O’Lanterns, carved by talented artisans
- Visit the Hall of Fame, Pumpkin Planetarium, and animated headless horsemen.
- Browse the shop to find all your favorite souvenirs
Old Bethpage Village Restoration
1303 Round Swamp Rd
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
Blaze Hudson Valley
Experience Blaze Hudson Valley now through November 22, 2022. Here you can expect to see all the spooky and spectacular favorites!
- Walk the immersive pumpkin trail across the 18th-century estate.
- See more than 7,000 Jack O’Lanterns, carved by teams of artisans.
- Meet life-sized dinos, visit the Pumpkin Planetarium, and ride the working carousel.
- Don’t get stuck in the 24-foot spider web!
- Treat yourself at the cafe and browse the shop for local finds!
Van Cortlandt Manor
525 S Riverside Ave
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
Hudson Line to Croton-Harmon Station.
Taxi or rideshare (5 min) or walk (10 min).
If you need some Halloween fun, get together with friends and load up the kids to experience this one-of-a-kind event.
It's truly an adventure you'll love to make an annual tradition!
Keep up with all of NYC’s best and latest events with EMRG Media!