The Event Planner Expo is back in NYC for three days of networking opportunities and professional engagements with the industry’s top professionals. Don’t miss out on your chance to create buzz for your company and what it has to offer. This #1 event and marketing conference is the perfect space to establish your company as a key player in this very competitive industry. Mark your calendar, grab your tickets, and take full advantage of this dynamic experience!
What To Expect at The Event Planner Expo
The Event Planner Expo 2023 has a schedule packed full of special events, parties, and learning opportunities. Whether it’s networking, seeing keynote speakers, getting tips and leads on new partners, or listening to panel discussions, there’s something for everyone.
Day 1: Tuesday, October 10th Lavan 641, Midtown 641 W 42nd St.
- Opening Party with complimentary cocktails & gourmet appetizers, desserts & live entertainment.
- Perfect opportunity to connect with top-industry professionals and start your networking off with some fun!
Day 2: Wednesday, October 11th, 92NY, 1395 Lexington Ave.
- Panel discussions in Entertainment, Tech Trends, Business, Marketing and Branding, Concept and Designs, and Corporate Topics.
- Keynote Sessions with Gary Vaynerchuk – CEO of VaynerMedia, Marcy Blum – Event Planner & Owner of Marcy Blum Associates, and Todd Hartley – CEO of Wire Buzz & Tony Robbins Business Mastery Faculty Speaker.
- VIP Networking Event with exclusive perks and networking opportunities with the best of the best professionals in the event services industry.
Day 3: Thursday, October 12th- multiple locations
- Exhibit Floor at Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th St.- explore the trade show floor and check out all the best venues and services. This is the perfect chance to form new partnerships to take your business to the next level. With 150+ booths, fireside chats & VIP lounges, there is no shortage of connections to be made.
- NEBULA After Party at NEBULA, 135 West 41 St.- when it’s time to close out this year’s expo, the after party is where you’ll want to be. Celebrate all your hard work with complimentary cocktails, appetizers, desserts, live entertainment & DJ. Plus, a surprise celebrity guest!
Tickets, Tickets, Tickets!
If you don’t already have your tickets, now is the time to get them! The Event Planner Expo countdown is happening NOW, so don’t wait. The buzz around this event is growing, and you don’t want to miss out.
Click HERE to purchase tickets and get all the information you need to take full advantage of this three-day event.