New York events are popping up every month, and March is no exception. If you’re looking for New York things to do, especially with the family, you should check out the New York International Children’s Film Festival! Happening now through March 19th, it’s NYICFF time! And tickets are on sale now!
About the New York International Children’s Film Festival
The NYICFF is more than just a festival - it’s 25 years of “life-changing film programs” and more! And this year, it’s back for the first fully in-person festival since 2020! Check out this lineup of fun-filled family adventures, including animations, foreign contributions, and live-action films.
- Opening Night - Ernest and Celestine: A Trip to Gibberitia
- Belle & Sebastian: Next Generation
- Blue Thermal
- Dounia & the Princess of Aleppo
- Goodbye Don Glees
- Home Is Somewhere Else
- Little Nicholas - Happy as Can Be
- Lonely Castle in the Mirror
- My Robot Brother
- One Summer Story
- Panda! Go Panda!
- Shorts for Tots
- Short Films One
- Short Films Two
- Short Films Three
- Heebie Jeebies
- Girls’ POV
- Celebrating Black Stories
- ¡Hola Cine!
- Best of the Fest
Getting Your Tickets
Get your tickets now and experience NYICFF with the whole family!
- General Admission: $17
- Special Events: $20
- And those members at 16mm and above enjoy 10% off
- Groups of 10 or more enjoy $2 off each ticket
For more information on other upcoming New York events, or help with your event planning efforts, let EMRG Media be your guide!