Looking for something extra romantic to do this Valentine’s Day? Check out the Candlelight Concerts! It’s a magical time when live music and ambiance come together, especially when it’s “Romeo and Juliet” at the Williamsburg Hotel.
‘Romeo and Juliet’
Book your romantic Valentine’s Day dinner at the Williamsburg Hotel, where you can see the musical, live experience of “Romeo and Juliet” under the romantic glow of candlelight.
- Where: The Williamsburg Hotel, 96 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY
- When: February 14th at 6:30 PM and 9:00 PM
- Duration: Doors open one hour before the start time. Show runs 65 min.
- Tickets: Tickets are not available at the venue. Purchase here.
- Private concert booking is available here.
Tickets are going fast. So, be sure to secure your spot this Valentine’s Day. Explore some of the other Candlelight concerts in New York City, too!
Book something extra special this Valentine’s Day at the Williamsburg Hotel! And remember, let EMRG Media help you transform and plan any upcoming event you need to coordinate!