It’s time to pop bottles, New York City! Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the finest bubbles in NYC at this premier champagne celebration. La Fête du Champagne is back for its annual fall festival, and its schedule is packed full of tastings, seminars, luncheons, and dinners with world-renowned sommeliers, wine-makers, and chefs. Mark your calendars and get your tickets for this exclusive event happening all over the city from October 25th to 28th.
What’s Happening at La Fête du Champagne?
La Fête du Champagne’s aim is to embrace the fun and intellectual sides of champagne. The seminars and tastings can give great insight into how these delicious bubbles come to fruition. And the luncheons and dinners offer collaborative pairings and great fun to bring it all to life. It’s a true celebration for these creators and those who enjoy partaking!
Wednesday, October 25th
- Kickoff Cocktail Hour at Marvel - 7 Lispenard Street
Thursday, October 26th
- Petite Montagne de Reims Dinner at DANIEL - 60 East 65th Street
Friday, October 27th
- Lunch with Champagne Billecart-Salmon at Gabriel Kreuther - 41 West 42nd Street
- Masterclass with Jean-Baptiste Lécaillon, Chef de Cave of Louis Roederer at The Library at the Public - 425 Lafayette Street
- Apéro au Champagne - A Festive Walkaround Party at The Fifth Avenue Hotel - 250 5th Avenue
- Dinner with Champagne Bollinger - Nine Vintages of Vieilles Vignes Françaises at Naro - Rockefeller Center, Rink Level, 610 5th Ave
Saturday, October 28th
- 100 Years of Moussé - A Seminar with Cédric Moussé, moderated by Peter Liem at Pier Sixty - 60 Chelsea Piers
- Champagne from Soil to Sip - A Seminar with Pierre-Baptiste Jestin of Leclerc-Briant, Raphaël Bérêche of Bérêche & Fils, and Peter Liem moderated by Raj Vaidya at Pier Sixty - 60 Chelsea Piers
- Grand Tasting - Offerings of over 100 different champagnes at Pier Sixty - 60 Chelsea Piers
- Gala Dinner - Domaine William Fèvre Chablis Reception at Pier Sixty - 60 Chelsea Piers
For all the schedule details, visit their site.
Tickets are going quickly, and some events already have a waitlist, so secure your tickets now!
- Tickets are available for individual events.
- Ticket packages are also available exclusively for American Express Centurion® and American Express Platinum® Card Members.
- For Magnum and Tête de Cuvée ticket packages, click HERE.
If you’re looking for something fun and exciting to do in NYC, La Fête du Champagne has tastings and events for everyone. Check out some legendary champagne houses, along with some newcomers as well. When there’s a glass of champagne in your hand, you’re sure to have a great time! And speaking of great times, when you want your NYC event guests raving about their event experiences, let EMRG Media handle all the event planning for you!