It’s theater-goers' favorite time of the year because NYC Broadway Week is back! Twice a year, Broadway producers, in conjunction with New York City Tourism and Convention, offer tickets to the public at a discounted rate. This 2-for-1 ticket promotion is offered during a time of the year when attendance usually dips. Don’t miss this opportunity to see your favorite shows at a fraction of the price.
When is Broadway Week?
Broadway week is from September 4th-17th.
Tickets won’t last long and are on sale now. Ticket sellers are determined by the theater, not the show, so there are multiple options depending on what show you’re looking for. Most shows use Ticketmaster, Telecharge, or SeatGeek.
Click HERE for a full list of shows and ticketing information.
To utilize this amazing deal, use promo codes when checking out:
- 2-for-1 tickets: BWAYWK23
- 2-for-1 tickets with upgrade options: BWAYUP23
- A Beautiful Noise - The Neil Diamond Musical
- Back to the Future: The Musical
- The Book of Mormon
- The Cottage
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Here Lies Love
- Jaja’s African Hair Braiding
- Kimberly Akimbo
- The Lion King
- MJ The Musical
- Moulin Rouge! The Musical
- Once Upon a One More Time
- Purlie Victorious: A Non-Confederate Romp Through the Cotton Patch
- Six: The Musical
- The Shark is Broken
- Some Like It Hot
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
This offer only comes around twice a year, so grab your tickets and see all Broadway has to offer! And for all your NYC event planning endeavors, let EMRG Media help!