Taste the delectable fare and favorite dishes from around the world at the Ninth Avenue International Food Festival, coming May 20th. It’s a weekend-long food celebration featuring talented culinary experts sharing dishes, featured foods, and delicious morsels from other nationalities. Mark your social calendars and prepare to be amazed and delighted!
About the Ninth Avenue International Food Festival
Here are all the official deets for the Ninth Avenue International Food Festival so you can begin making plans!
When: Saturday and Sunday | May 20th & 21st, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Where: 9th Avenue (Between 42nd and 57th Streets)
Website: Click Here
This food festival is New York City’s largest and longest-running celebration of culinary delights. Here are a few of the incredible merchants and vendors participating in this year’s festival.
- Karahi Indian Cuisine 803 Ninth Avenue: Traditional Tikka Masala, Naan, and Curries.
- El Mil Sabores 695 Ninth Ave: Authentic Mexican tacos, flautas, juices, and street food favorites.
- Poseidon Bakery 629 Ninth Ave: Old-School Greek pastries, baklava, strudel, spinach pies, cookies, and sweets.
- Vivi Bubble Tea 609 Ninth Ave: Taiwanese bubble tea, slush, green tea, milk tea, and other snacks.
- Medi Wine Bar 811 Ninth Ave: Grilled Octopus, Greek Salad, and other Mediterranean favorites.
- Empanada Mamma 765 Ninth Ave: Latin American cuisine, including specialty empanadas, arepas, tapas, and ceviche.
- Blue Seafood Bar 856 Ninth Avenue: Seafood raw bar, bruschetta, specialty pizzas, and more.
- EZ Paella 744 Ninth Avenue: Authentic Portuguese paella, roasted skewers, and empanadas.
- Gossip Bar & Restaurant 773 Ninth Ave: Appetizers, burgers, beer, and Irish-American comfort food.
- Rudy's Bar & Grill 627 Ninth Avenue: Dive bar atmosphere with a stacked bar and quick eats.
- Nizza 630 Ninth Avenue: Specialty Italian portions of pasta, meats, and pizzas.
- 5 Napkin Burger 630 Ninth Avenue: Crafted burgers, wings, and other elevated finger foods.
- Esco Drug Company 687 Ninth Avenue: General Supplies and certified pharmacy.
- Nelore Grill 744 Ninth Avenue: Brazilian seasoned meats and traditional meals.
- Tacuba 802 Ninth Avenue: Latin American drinks, tapas, and other dishes.
- Marseille 630 Ninth Avenue: French escargot, beignets, and other favorites.
- Valhalla Bar 815 Ninth Avenue: Craft Beers, Sliders, and other beverages.
This is one food festival event you won't want to miss, especially if you enjoy exploring culturally diverse dishes and flavors. Start rounding up your friends and head down to the Ninth Avenue International Food Festival! And remember that when it comes to event planning in New York City, EMRG Media is your premier team of planners.