New York City sure knows a thing or two about celebrating. And This October 13th through 16th, the Big Apple is celebrating it's 15th annual New York City Wine & Food Festival! Tickets for this NYC festival are on sale now, and there are a host of celebratory experiences to add to your social calendar over those three days. Here are some highlights of this year’s festivities!
Find Your Wine & Food Event
Head over to the New York City Wine & Food Festival website to explore all the details. But there are a host of events happening, making it easy to find something to do!
Walk Around Sampling
Start your experience off by sampling some of the city’s best beverages and fare! Some of the favorites include Flavors of the Mediterranean presented by The Botanist and WhistlePig’s Sweet and Savory Brunch.
Intimate Dinner Options
If you’re interested in something more intimate and quiet, get in on some of the Intimate Dinner activities scheduled for this year’s festival. Have dinner with the impressive Alain Allegretti and John Fraser. Or check out some of these other culinary quiet evenings you might love:
- Dinner with Sohla El-Waylly, Cliff Brooks, and Oscar Gonzalez
- Dinner with Mikel Goikolea and Dani Garcia
- Dinner with Carlton McCoy and Hooni Kim
- Dinner with Lexis Gonzalez and Marcus Sammuelsson
- Dinner with Wilfrid Hocquet and Michael White
- Dinner with Eric Canino, Francois Payard, and Michele Brogioni
Come see your favorite Food Network celebs with the whole family with your Culinary Demonstrations ticket! Take your seat among the live audience to witness eight different stars demonstrate their techniques and favorite recipes. There are book signings, too, with award-winning cookbook authors!
This year’s lineup of Signature Events is sure to delight. Get your tickets and get in on all the action with these sips and tastes of the New York City Wine & Food Festival!
- Peroni’s Taste of Italy
- Blue Moon Burger Bash
- Backyard BBQ
Check Out All the Other Festival Fun
In addition to the special events, there’s a host of other incredible wine and food experiences to enjoy with the whole family. And if you’re looking for a friends’ night out, there are late-night parties and cocktails and spirits activities, too!
- Disco & Drinks: A Night of Classic Cocktails (Oct 14th)
- Dewar’s Master Tasting (Oct 15th)
- Taste of Asia (Oct 14th)
- Mohegan Sun’s Aperitivo (Oct 13th)
- Remy Martin presents 15th Anniversary Dessert Party (Oct 15th)
- Battle of the Boroughs: A Cocktail Showdown (Oct 15th)
- Steak and Whiskey (Oct 15th)
- Cocktail Making Master Class (Oct 13th)
Whatever wines and food you love, you’ll find a new favorite at this year’s New York City Wine & Food Festival!
Stay up-to-date on festivals and goings-on in NYC, and let EMRG Media be your event planning guide for all things marketing and business growth related!