One of the biggest New York City festivals and annual events is the New York Film Festival. And this year, Film at Lincoln Center is celebrating the festival’s 59th anniversary in a big way. Mark your calendars and get your tickets. From September 24th through October 10th, NYC will be immersed in fabulous film culture!
When and Where
Starting September 24th and running until October 10th, this year’s New York Film Festival venues include a family of theater locations throughout the city.
- Alice Tully Hall (ATH) at West 65th Street at Broadway
- Walter Reade Theater (WRT) at 165 West 65th Street, Plaza Level
- Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center (EBM) at 144 West 65th Street
- Damrosch Park (DAM) at Amsterdam Ave & West 62nd Street
- Anthology Film Archives at 32 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003
- BAM Cinemas at 30 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Jacob Burns Film Center at 364 Manville Rd, Pleasantville, NY 10570
- Maysles Documentary Center at 343 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10027
The Main Slate Lineup of Feature Films
For a complete roster of new and exciting features from around the globe, check out the Film at Lincoln Center Guide. There are more than 30 unique and inspiring works to experience. Here are just a few of the titles to pique your interest.
- The Tragedy of MacBeth - USA, Joel Coen
- The Power of the Dog - New Zealand, Jane Campion
- Parallel Mothers - Spain, Pedro Almodóvar
- A Chiara - Italy, Jonas Carpignano
- Ahed’s Knee - France/Israel/Germany, Nadav Lapid
The Amos Vogel Centenary Retrospective
As a co-founder of the New York Film Festival in the early 60s, this year’s retrospective pays tribute to Amos Vogel, whose dedication to the industry has helped shape today’s very film culture. Bringing “films you cannot see elsewhere” back then has transcended to create the wildly popular cinema scene and festival that carries on today. Experience the retrospective with a $60 pass here. And see some of Vogel’s works as part of the tribute celebration.
Ticket Prices and Contact Information
Ticket prices will vary by show and by venue. Here is a quick snapshot of what you can expect to pay to experience the New York Film Festival this year. And you’re welcome to contact Film at Lincoln Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (212) 875-5367.
- Main Slate and Spotlight: $25 Members & Students | $30 General Public
- Currents and Revivals: $12 Members & Students | $17 General Public
- Opening Night (Alice Tully Hall): $85 Members & Students | $125 General Public
- Opening Night (WRT and EBM): $35 Members & Students | $40 General Public
- Centerpiece and Closing Night (Alice Tully Hall): $60 Members & Students | $80 General Public
- Centerpiece and Closing Night (WRT and EBM): $35 Members & Students | $40 General Public
See more and save during NYFF59 with Passes!
- Currents Pass: $140 – Now on Sale!
- Revivals Pass: $120 – Now on Sale!
- Amos Vogel Centenary Retrospective Pass: $60 – Now on Sale!
Enjoy the 59th annual New York Film Festival! And don’t forget, The Event Planner Expo is coming, too, celebrating 10 incredible years! Get your tickets and experience the #1 events industry conference of the year!