When it comes to celebrating the Dads and father figures in your life, New York City has all the best things to do. From dining specials and Dad-related discounts to outdoor activities, these are the Father’s Day celebrations you can consider! And start planning now to ensure you make it an extra-special weekend for your loved ones.
Father’s Day Is June 18th
Celebrate the fathers in your life by venturing out into the city for some family fun! Here are a handful of creative and exciting ways to commemorate Dad, including morning, weekend, and nightlife experiences.
- NYC Father’s Day Avalon Yacht Cruise
- Visit the Central Park Zoo
- Father’s Day Laugh Up Brunch Up in Brooklyn
- Father’s Day Canna Event in Midtown
- Father’s Day Come Black to Comedy Show in Brooklyn
- Father’s Day Brunch at Elegant Loft
- Father’s Day Jazz on the Hudson
- Kick Axe Throwing in Brooklyn
- Father’s Day Juneteenth Legacy Dinner
Where to Eat for Father’s Day
Check out these hotspot restaurants and bars that plan to have incredible fare and mouth-watering specials to celebrate over Father’s Day weekend! Cheers to Dad for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and over a pint at your favorite New York City bar.
- Brunch at David Burke Tavern
- Sweet Treats from Levain Bakery
- Fine Dining at Carbone
- Gift a Cheesemonger Signature Box
- Brunch at Sant Ambroeus
- Enjoy a Pint at The Jeffrey NYC
- Savor French Cuisine at Nice Matin on the Upper West Side
Celebrating with the Littles
Enjoy these family-friendly activities over Father’s Day weekend, perfect for little ones and Dads alike! Whether you're celebrating indoors or outdoors, there are plenty of opportunities for an all-ages-appropriate adventure in New York City.
- Hit the Cliffs at Dumbo’s for an outdoor climbing wall adventure.
- Play mini golf at Red Hook’s indoor Shipwrecked Miniature Golf.
- Head to Brooklyn Bridge Park for playgrounds or biking trails.
- Take in a movie at the Skyline Drive-In.
- Kayak with Brooklyn Park’s Family Sunday initiative.
- Plan a beach day.
- Enjoy a family-friendly theater show.
Start making plans now to celebrate all the Dads in your life! There’s so much exploring, experiencing, and adventuring to do, right here in New York City. From casual and relaxing afternoons to high-energy and exciting family fun, there's no shortage of goings-on in NYC.
And if you plan to curate a special event, contact us at EMRG Media for all the help you need for planning an over-the-top celebration!